How Are We Staying Safe?
- Guests will be seated at tables at least 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- We’ll only be using 75% of our dining room capacity per state of GA guidelines.
- Our entire service team and managers will be wearing masks for guest and employee safety.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks into the restaurant as they are being seated. But, this is not required.
- Unfortunately, if immediate seating is not available, you may be asked to wait outside the restaurant due to our limited occupancy regulations.
We are taking every possible precaution as advised by our government agencies in addition to our usual sanitation protocols. Extra procedures are being added to keep our guests and employees safe.
We will continue to operate with the highest standards for safety and sanitation.
OPEN for ToGo, Catering, or Delivery orders Daily!
To place a to-go order at our Kennesaw location, click here.
To place a to-go order at our Cumberland location, click here.
To place a delivery order through Uber Eats at our Kennesaw location, click here.
To place a delivery order through Uber Eats at our Cumberland location, click here.
We encourage you to continue coming to this page for any updates during this time. Thank you for supporting Copeland’s of New Orleans at this time, and stay healthy!