OUR DINING ROOMS RE-OPENED FRIDAY, MAY 8TH!
How Are We Staying Safe?
- Each restaurant has gone through a 48 hour sanitizing and cleaning process following strict CDC guidelines.
- Guests will be seated at tables at least 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- We’ll only be using 50% of our dining room capacity per state of GA guidelines.
- Our entire service team, cooks, chefs and managers will be wearing masks for guest and employee safety.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks into the restaurant as they are being seated. But, this is not required.
- Group sizes are limited to 10 guests per table. At this time, we are unable to accept larger groups per state guidelines.
- Unfortunately, if immediate seating is not available, you may be asked to wait outside the restaurant due to our limited occupancy regulations.
We are taking every possible precaution as advised by our government agencies in addition to our usual sanitation protocols. Extra procedures are being added to keep our guests and employees safe.
Copeland’s is going above and beyond current CDC, State and Local guidelines by installing Commercial Air Purification Systems in our Dining Rooms. We feel it important to take additional steps to ensure our Krewe and Guests’ safety from airborne contaminants and allow you to enjoy your dining experience without worry. We look forward to seeing you back for a memorable New Orleans dining experience again soon!
We encourage you to call in for curbside pick up or order your favorite items online or through our delivery partners, DoorDash or Uber Eats.
Copeland’s of New Orleans is closely working with local agencies to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. We continue to support and comply with all governmental guidance and regulartions.
Our goal is to make this time easier for you and your loved ones. To that end, we are implementing the following actions in our operations:
- We encourage you to call in for pick up or order your favorite items online or through our delivery partners, DoorDash or Uber Eats.
- Curbside delivery is available upon request.
- We have implemented additional sanitation and social distancing measures as suggested or required by governmental agencies.
- We will continue to operate with the highest standards for Safety and Sanitation.
OPEN for ToGo, Catering, or Delivery orders Daily!
To place a to-go order at our Kennesaw location, click here.
To place a to-go order at our Cumberland location, click here.
To place a delivery order through Uber Eats at our Kennesaw location, click here.
To place a delivery order through Uber Eats at our Cumberland location, click here.
We encourage you to continue coming to this page for any updates during this time. Thank you for supporting Copeland’s of New Orleans at this time, and stay healthy!