OUR DINING ROOMS ARE OPEN!
- Guests will be seated at tables at least 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- We'll only be using 75% of our dining room capacity per state of GA guidelines.
- Our entire service team and managers will be wearing masks for guest and employee safety.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks into the restaurant as they are being seated. But, this is not required.
- Unfortunately, if immediate seating is not available, you may be asked to wait outside the restaurant due to our limited occupancy regulations.
We are taking every possible precaution as advised by our government agencies in addition to our usual sanitation protocols. Extra procedures are being added to keep our guests and employees safe.
We will continue to operate with the highest standards for safety and sanitation.
*NOTE: Cumberland Brunch hours are 10am on Sunday only!
Copeland's is going above and beyond current CDC, State and Local guidelines by installing Commercial Air Purification Systems in our Dining Rooms. We feel it important to take additional steps to ensure our Krewe and Guests' safety from airborne contaminants and allow you to enjoy your dining experience without worry. We look forward to seeing you back for a memorable New Orleans dining experience again soon!
HOW ARE WE STAYING SAFE?
Dine in and ToGo options available at both locations!
The Top Atlanta Brunch Buffet is at Copeland’s!
Saturday: 11am to 3pm
11am to 3pm (Kennesaw)
10am to 3pm (Cumberland)
Let us host your next event!
Whether you need a venue for a baby shower, a graduation, or a family reunion, we have you covered.
Catering & Private Events at Copeland’s
Let Copeland's cater your next event, and find out why New Orleans is called the Big Easy! Contact one of our banquet managers and we'll take it from there.